Play this pairs game based on your chosen category of Spanish vocabulary.
Either one or two players may play. Choose how many players, then click
N.B. For the game to work, your browser must have a Java plugin installed that is compatible with Java 1.4 or later.
How to play
- The game board consists of 10 pairs of matching cards which have
- In each pair, one card bears the Spanish word, whilst the other card bears
a the corresponding word in English.
- In the colours game, the second card of each pair has a rectangle of the given
- On your turn, click on two of the cards. They will be turned over.
- If the two cards correspond to the same Spanish word, you gain a point.
- In the two player game, the player with the most points wins.
- During the game, try to remember where the different cards are
as you and your opponent turn them over!
Español-Inglés home page
Spanish phrases and vocabulary
Page and Java applet written by Neil Coffey.
Copyright (c) Javamex UK 2007. All rights reserved.